DJI Assistant 2 v1.1.0

Reaction score
There appears to be a new version of Assistant and perhaps a new firmware for the P4P/P4P+, but when I click on the ZIP or EXE buttons for the Windows version of Assistant I see something isn't connected properly and I get a message that indicates the following:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
"); vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
"); vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><Key>
downloadsdji_assistant/20170302/DJI Assistant 2 1.1.0.zip
</Key>
<RequestId>DED4213191DE5746</RequestId>
"); vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><HostId>
QyBK4kK7SxijPY8zsA6hcI+Jt57DJ7jNJAJP9SpMbf7klpKdJUB9N+Pzannn+5vHCNlAqiBUhwA=
</HostId>
</Error>

So, I'm not sure what's going on or even if there actually is new firmware but I can't tell because the Assistant file won't download.

Brian

If you read the release notes, there is only one change for the P4P, I wouln't spend much time on the upgrade.

1. Added update function in Polygon No-fly Zone database for Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Pro, and Inspire 2

If you read the release notes, there is only one change for the P4P, I wouln't spend much time on the upgrade.

1. Added update function in Polygon No-fly Zone database for Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Pro, and Inspire 2

Yeah, I did read the notes and saw that reference -- not sure if that fixes the overly large NF zones that DJI uses with more complex actual NF zones.

Brian

Anyway, the DJI Assitant links for windows download are broken ...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl