DJI App

Reaction score
When I use my iPad 4 mini w/ wifi and cell, with my P4Pro, the screen flashes every 3-5 seconds on and off. Sometimes the image is green and sometimes it is just on and off.
When I use my iPad Pro, everything works just fine. Any help would be appreciated since the iPad 4 mini is the dedicated device for my P4Pro and I normally use the larger device for my P4 Falcon.

I started getting "Mobile device CPU fully loaded" signal and that video transmitted may be effected. So how do I clear some of the stuff out of the CPU?

The smaller iPad mini might not have the CPU power to run the app. Same thing happened to me with an older model iPad. Didn't work at all.
Just a thought.

The smaller iPad mini might not have the CPU power to run the app. Same thing happened to me with an older model iPad. Didn't work at all.
Just a thought.

Hi Sharky, I do not believe this is the case for the IPad Mini 4. The GO 4 app for my Mavic, on my mini 4 operates without error, but when I try the same flight on my P4P I have the same issues as described above. The screen flash to black every 5 sec and the video feed to the app is poor. For me, the issue is with the P4P section of the app. I've had the P4P for 8 months and have not had an issue until version 4.12 of the Go4 app (Apple).

Last edited:
I had this problem today flying my P4A with an IPad mini 4. Regular screen blackouts and it would go green as the camera image came back. Antennas were in the correct position, latest firmware loaded, landed and restarted everything with a different battery, tried a different lightning cable, and I still got screen blackouts.
I could fly the bird okay by LOS, but who knows what it was that I shot. I gave up trying and went home.

Does anyone know what is causing this?

Last edited:
The iPad Pro has a MUCH faster CPU than a mini. I went down that same road with my Mini4 and two other iPads. I ended up with an iPad Pro which helped a bunch, but I still get lousy video with green screen an “poor video transmission”. Not sure what the fix is, but I’ll keep up the trial and error method. No choice as no one else seems to know the fix either.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl