Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI app not working iPhone or Samsung

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Thewood45, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Thewood45

So...I just purchased a Phantom 3 PRO yesterday. Super excited today to get it set up. Long story short...My IPhone 6 plus will NOT connect with the controller. I called DJI and they said there is a problem and no iPhones or Samsungs will connect with the app. Just wanted to let all of you guys know. I'm bummed!!!

Eric

2. Michaelangelo

Have you tried connecting with the phone in airplane mode? If not restart everything then, starting with the RC, power it up. Next the P3 then you he app. If that doesn't do it, you might try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. Even then, start things up to n that order. Works for me. Might be more helpful also if you mention what firmware you are running and what app version.

3. Buckaye

Good lord.... that customer service rep is crazy.... I have been able to to connect both my iPhone 6 plus and my iPad mini without any issue....

4. Oso

Oso

It can't be real.

5. rogerdp

Works good on my end I 6 plus

6. Michaelangelo

What CS? I had one who suggested I try what I had just explained to her in detail that I had already tried.
    I'm using the iPhone 6 plus and flying in airplane mode resolved my connection problem, which occurred after updating the firmware and the Go app.
    Good Luck!