DJI 4 Remote Controller and fpv-glasses

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just read in that article DJI Phantom 4 – Test / Vergleich / Bewertung, that it is possible to watch DJI 4 Phantom’s flight via first-person-view-glasses or firs-person-view-screens just by extending remote controller (by an additional hdmi-slot). Well, I haven’t tested this feature yet but am wondering, if anyone of you still has, cause I’d like to know if it’s worth the price. Or maybe you noticed some upgrades in comparison to DJI 3? Is anybody experienced at this remote controller modification?

I too have the same questions. I want to add

1. What is the difference between or if possible to cast (from the android device) to the glasses via the tablet HDMI port.
2. I ordered the HDMI module for the controller a few days ago. If I plug that glasses in there, but guess there is less lag?

Let us know. Thanks.

Hi guys, I just read in that article DJI Phantom 4 – Test / Vergleich / Bewertung, that it is possible to watch DJI 4 Phantom’s flight via first-person-view-glasses or firs-person-view-screens just by extending remote controller (by an additional hdmi-slot). Well, I haven’t tested this feature yet but am wondering, if anyone of you still has, cause I’d like to know if it’s worth the price. Or maybe you noticed some upgrades in comparison to DJI 3? Is anybody experienced at this remote controller modification?
The modification process itself is very simple. First unscrew the cover on the back, then carefully unplug 3 ribbon cables, attach new board, carefully plug back in the 3 ribbon cables to new board replace and screws back on new cover, bam done! Haven't done it myself but there are video tutorials on YouTube. Just so darn expensive to get that new HDMI cover and then drop another 300. to 400. for the goggles.

I have a p3p and using cloudlight app with a google style fpv from Amazon. All in all total investment is less than $50. Whats the difference doing this vs hdmi and expensive vr glasses?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl