Disconnection

Reaction score
I still have not made a flight. I have been messing with flight simulator on the DJI GO app. I continuously get disconnected when I'm on here and worried about what happens if it does this in real flight.
Any help reassuring me for my 1st flight would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Mike

You need to take the bull by the balls... Take your bird for a test flight and find out. Make sure you do the recommended calibrations before your first flight.

Reactions: Duchunter
As long as it gets a home lock then I'm good, Right?
If it was disconnected during flight, then it should return to home point?

As long as it gets a home lock then I'm good, Right?
If it was disconnected during flight, then it should return to home point?

Correct, but make sure you do the the calibration first. No keys, metal close to your bird when performing calibration. Don't do it at your home, recommended to do it outside, preferably on the grass.

It also has to be more than 20 meters away from the home point when it rth. If not it will just land where its at and that's not always ideal. If your hovering over a tree 15 meters out and for some reason it decides to rth then it will just land right there on top of the tree.

Reactions: With The Birds
It also has to be more than 20 meters away from the home point when it rth. If not it will just land where its at and that's not always ideal. If your hovering over a tree 15 meters out and for some reason it decides to rth then it will just land right there on top of the tree.

Good to know!
Well I put my big boy pants on gave it a try. Of course I needed reassurance from my 6 year old girl that it would be ok.
All I can say is I wish I brought a 2nd battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel