Disabling auto-land when battery is red

Reaction score
Sorry, late to upgrade, but finally uprgraded to latest version...

Can someone tell me how to disable the "auto-land" when the battery gets into the red?
My bird keeps landing automatically when it hits red (even only when at 50%!), and want to disable this
(not the Auto-Go-home setting, which I already disabled).

Thanks!

Geert said:
plasmo said:

Can someone tell me how to disable the "auto-land" when the battery gets into the red?
My bird keeps landing automatically when it hits red (even only when at 50%!), and want to disable this

Thanks!
It is not possible to disable auto land.
When you are on the latest firmware version then the first low battery alarm will start at 20%.
The second alarm at 15% and the Phantom start auto landing.
Looks to me you got a battery problem.

Geert./.

It occurred when I used two different batteries. One at around 30%, and the other around 50%.
I just fixed my wifi-module, and now my batteries? ugh.

thanks for those thread links.
Looks like others have this issue as well.
:(

what a shame that DJI removed the ability to adjust the battery warning level in the Software. I used to have mine changed to 15% before the warning sounded. Why do they keep taking options away??

doug86 said:
what a shame that DJI removed the ability to adjust the battery warning level in the Software. I used to have mine changed to 15% before the warning sounded. Why do they keep taking options away??

Exactly!!!
Now there is no possible way that I can fly over water or trees because it may auto-land in the water. This sucks.

plasmo said:

Thanks!
Hi Plasmo, aren't you talking about Low Battery Auto Go Home, one of the last firmware new features ?
While Auto-Land cannot be switched off, Auto Go Home can be in the DJI app Settings.

philarvropagan said:
plasmo said:

Thanks!
Hi Plasmo, aren't you talking about Low Battery Auto Go Home, one of the last firmware new features ?
While Auto-Land cannot be switched off, Auto Go Home can be in the DJI app Settings.

No, not the auto-go home option (which can be disabled in the settings).
Apparently there now an "auto-land" gets triggered when your battery gets to a certain level. It just lands by itself, despite trying to override this with the left stick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94