Dija Lose a P3P at LSU in Baton Rouge?

Reaction score
Dija lose a P3P at LSU in Baton Rouge?

It appears someone didn't heed their low batt warnings, and a P3P just auto landed. Not a scratch on it. There is also no name, phone number, or FAA registration.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. Mark your stuff! Not the missing bird, my P4P labels

20170223_232243_LI Redacted .jpg 20170223_231139_LI redacted.jpg

Maybe send the serial to DJI? They should be able to somehow locate an owner.

ive had mine tagged with details since I got my P2V 3 years ago, as soon as i got the P3A i did the same with that, there was a mention of putting a text file on the SD card with details, but that means having to put it in the computer everytime you format it to add it back, i wonder if DJI could make the go app add the text file to your SD card after formatting it, or even add it into the Sd card on board.

I know the starting point, I have the pics and video :D. He started from a county park only a few hundred yards from where the critical batt caused an auto land. (I have always dreamed of drones floating down to me from the heavens :rolleyes: ) The dude even took a selfie from his take off spot, but he was looking at the screen, not the drone, and he was wearing a ball cap

Lost P3 pilot pic.jpg

Can't zoom in enough on my phone, but are the symbols on the shirt and hat the same and do you recognize them?

Can't zoom in enough on my phone, but are the symbols on the shirt and hat the same and do you recognize them?

That is a sting ray on the shirt just over the monitor corner. So that's just a beach shirt. Probably a company logo and name on the hat, but it isn't legible in the original pic

are there no other flight logs showing a house or something? i mean, if you cant find the guy .. fly it!

I know the starting point, I have the pics and video :D. He started from a county park only a few hundred yards from where the critical batt caused an auto land. (I have always dreamed of drones floating down to me from the heavens :rolleyes: ) The dude even took a selfie from his take off spot, but he was looking at the screen, not the drone, and he was wearing a ball cap

View attachment 79500
From what I see in the photo, he may need a few pointers on how to orient his antennas.

Reactions: JoBe and Sasquad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan