Different Fat Shark Models

Reaction score
Wondering which Fat Shark model most of you guys are using?

There seems to be like 5 different models and I really can't seem to make out the (big, decision making) differences. (Dominator, Attitude, BASE, Predator V2, Teleporter)

I am looking for FPV obviously to feel more comfortable at further distances and move around. I really also want to be able to plug a monitor into them so someone else can watch, or I can watch the monitor in case I don't feel like wearing the goggles. Which models do that? Or do they all?

Thanks, I'm really loving this new hobby!

dollerprod said:
Wondering which Fat Shark model most of you guys are using?

There seems to be like 5 different models and I really can't seem to make out the (big, decision making) differences. (Dominator, Attitude, BASE, Predator V2, Teleporter)

I am looking for FPV obviously to feel more comfortable at further distances and move around. I really also want to be able to plug a monitor into them so someone else can watch, or I can watch the monitor in case I don't feel like wearing the goggles. Which models do that? Or do they all?

Thanks, I'm really loving this new hobby!
I got the predator v2s for Christmas and I love them! Great video quality couldn't be more satisfied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl