Did you lose your Phantom in a lake? Found it! (video)

Don't sound like a phantom . With that kind of flying I say put it back in the lake :p
Good luck you got a good shot of the owner .

PhillyAnt:
-
Too bad more folks aren't as caring as you . (!)
Good work...
-
Doesn't sound like a Phantom.
Doesn't fly like a Phantom.
Not sure that looks like a Phantom RC either.

That's actually exactly how my Phantom V1 flew with a fixed mount Go Pro attachment on it. The sound varies based on the waterproof case. Regardless, the guy is awful at flying. When I was just starting, and that bad, I at least knew I was bad and didn't get anywhere near water. I still don't even get what he was trying to do at the end there.

I hope he learned how to fly since losing it.
Otherwise the world might be a safer place if he doesn't get it back.

After two months under water I don't think he will be flying it ever again. Would be great to get his camera back though.

He is probably so ashamed of having such bad flying filmed and shared online that he will never reclaim the Drone/cvamera :S

I am always amazed how many people are more familiar with Sim cards and aren't able to distinguish them from an SD Card.

That sounded and from the way he was flying.... like a race quad.. Prolly a 250z frame with FPV cam.. Dfntly not a Phantom, unless he was trying to learn how to fly in atti mode...

That drone sounded terrible. Perhaps only unbalanced props, but certainly didn't fly very well either. Add an unaccomplished pilot. . .

Anyone can buy a drone, but some basic practice before going out into the public spotlight is only suggested, and not mandatory. ;-)
There are little kids who fly collective pitch helicopters successfully.

RedHotPoker

Snorks @ 2:57

Reactions: Othan1
Never in my life have I seen such a vibrant color of green in ANY body of water. ****, that's gorgeous. I used an eyedropper to save it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl