DGI assistant 2

Reaction score
So I just got into it and did 4 updates to my Phantom 4.
Guess when I get threw I will hook it up to my controller.

I wasn't aware to use the Digital Assistant when it was doing updates threw my phone.

you don't need to use assistant 2. I just use the firmware updates through the dji go app. It will tell you when new updates are available and I install them straight from my ipad

you don't need to use assistant 2. I just use the firmware updates through the dji go app. It will tell you when new updates are available and I install them straight from my ipad

I use a iPhone 7 Plus, when updates are available will I be able to install them right from my phone?

If you use your phone to run dji go app then you should be able to install them from your phone while connected to the internet, it would be no different than doing it from the tablet used to fly the drone as I do

it never did these updates threw my DGI app.
You can access the dji website and search for your drone and look for the latest firmware available for download if your dji go app hasn't informed you of an update.
If you connect your controller to the tab and your tab/phone is connected to the internet it should display a message stating inconsistent firmware please update. Ok the update to start the update and so on for the bird and batteries in turn and any other piece of equipment. It will tell you if it needs updating.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl