Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Descending Question

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by stealthbomber, Oct 8, 2015.

1. stealthbomber

Very newbie question here guys! While descending is it ok to pull the descending stick all the way back? I'm afraid it will shut the motors off like when it is landed. Just had my P3P for a couple flights so far. Sometimes I cry tears of happiness while flying this thing....amazingly easy to fly compared to other RC items I've had! Thanks

2. JP.

JP.

U can pull all the way back as much as u want with no worries. It will not shut the engines off. Enjoy and cry as much as u want from happiness

3. RoyVa

It will not shut off the motors. Pull the stick back and she'll respond. Motors won't cut off until the main controller determines it has stopped desending for a few. Not only will you cry tears of happiness but you will learn to tighten cheeks too, and not the ones around your mouth. Happy flying.

4. stealthbomber

Thanks fellas. Ive already had the cheek tightening experience, first flight looking at the iPad only, then looked up to see the P3P was a speck in the sky straight up. I think even my sphincter was pulsating.

5. Justgregg

keep a quick eye on that altitude read out...its easy to get out of hand sometimes.