Deleted DJO GO 4 App

Reaction score
I haven't flown my drone in a few weeks. So I fired her up this evening and was forced to install the latest firmware update. After doing so, all of my settings were set to their default settings (very annoying). Also, I was restricted to 100 ft altitude even though this was not the default setting. I deleted my iOS DJI GO 4 app on my iPad and reinstalled. Problem solved! However, I realized all of my flight logs were missing. I further realized that I had never synced any of my flight logs in the app. I never knew that option existed!? Is there anyway to retrieve that data from my sd card? I haven't synced my iPad either in the past 6 months. Am I out of luck?

If you haven't synced in 6 months, I believe they're gone. You can resync and try but you'll probably only get past flights to show- if you ever really synced at all. You gotta remember to sync your flights if you don't want to lose them in such a situation. Why were you forced to do a firmware update? I haven't been forced yet. It's be recommend in the app, lol, but I'm absolutely sticking with 1.03.0509.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing