Deer chase! Bad ending...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not against hunting either, to each his own, it's just too bad we can't fly over them to see them in Pennsylvania and most other places I guess
Flying over is one thing ..chasing is another .

Flying over is one thing ..chasing is another
Well if I fly over them to see them, and they run because anything can spook them, what else am I suppose to do if I want to see them?, hmmmmm fly after them?..... little logic here

tclark333 sorry I took over your thread, I will stop now, we will never win this battle I guess, anyway good video........

I'm out

tclark333 sorry I took over your thread, I will stop now, we will never win this battle I guess, anyway good video........

I'm out
good news cat.png

Reactions: Fplvert
Chasing animals is not a good idea. As mentioned here it is illegal in some places as some has stated, and rightfully so. There is no need to chase animals. There is a reason they are running, it's because they are scared. When they are scared they make bad decisions and harm may come to them as a result. You guys can make all the excuses & comparisons you want, chasing animals is wrong. Did you guys know a game warden has more power that a state trooper/police? I happen to know one who reads these forums occasionally... I imagine they would not approve of the cavalier attitude some of you have on this subject. If you guys want to see and photograph deer without stressing them out go sit in the woods with a DSLR and wait quietly till you see some.
Thread closed.

OP, aren't you the same guy who flew in a congested neighborhood and crashed/lost your quad not to long ago? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72