Deer chase! Bad ending...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good video tclark333, too bad you crashed into the trees. Ok this is what makes me sick, we happen to record something and we are excited to share with everyone and no matter what you record there are gonna be the "MR rights" who will always have something bad to comment on about, this is exactly why I will never post a video, only share with my family and friends for private viewing, seems like everything you fly or film you are doing something illegal or immoral, even if it's filming deer who run, if you get close on foot they will run, is that illegal too?, please tell me if non of you have ever done anything illegal?, never have done 42 on a 40 speed limit street?, please if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all, GOOD video tclark333, hope you catch them better next time and don't post video on here, just tell us about it

P.S. Now I'm not saying that you shouldn't follow rules, or brake laws, and fly irresponsibly, but we have many stupid rules and many stupid laws, this being one of them, stuff like his example harmed no one, no humans and no deers

Last edited:
There will be debbie downers no matter what you post.
UNLESS YOU ARE FLYING INDOORS IN A PRIVATE BUILDING WITH POWER AND GAS TURNED OFF , BUILDING EMPTY WITH YOU WRAPPED IN BUBBLE WRAP AND HELMET FOR YOUR SAFTY AND FIRE DEPT ON STAND BY INCASE YOU LIPO BATTERY EXPLODES .
This is why I disable comments on my utube channel when the whiners come a posting. NICE SHOTS TCLARK333.

Reactions: CF Tech
UNLESS YOU ARE FLYING INDOORS IN A PRIVATE BUILDING WITH POWER AND GAS TURNED OFF , BUILDING EMPTY WITH YOU WRAPPED IN BUBBLE WRAP AND HELMET FOR YOUR SAFTY AND FIRE DEPT ON STAND BY INCASE YOU LIPO BATTERY EXPLODES

Someone here will find something illegal, unsafe or inmoral in your example trust me lol

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Great footage, and I'm sure that PETA will track YOU down and hunt you like a deer with a drone.

Reactions: terrylowe
bLaStErAiD, skyhighdiver: You guys nailed it! Seems plenty of people want to preach on these forums. But I don't mind posting stuff - hopefully someone gets some entertainment out of it. It's definitely entertaining for me to read some of the comments and how people can get so worked up over just about anything!

There will be debbie downers no matter what you post.
UNLESS YOU ARE FLYING INDOORS IN A PRIVATE BUILDING WITH POWER AND GAS TURNED OFF , BUILDING EMPTY WITH YOU WRAPPED IN BUBBLE WRAP AND HELMET FOR YOUR SAFTY
NICE SHOTS TCLARK333.
"Indoors", "lights off, ""empty building," "plastic wrap" "helmet"
"Nice shot" ...
Reminds me of the movie I was watching late last night! Is that immoral?

Except CATS!
View attachment 46123
Kidding, it's an avatar thing.;)

I'm glad you're kidding. I'm a big cat lover. I have 5 which is down from 7. A neighbor's pitbull dog killed 1 and severely injured another. The neighbor was ordered to pay the $12,450 for surgery and 3yrs medicine. The dog later left their property and came to ours which is when it killed our cat. This was caught on another neighbors security cameras and once the county sheriff finished watching the video they drove to the owner's house and shot the dog in the driveway in front of the dog owner. He was then handcuffed and taken to jail. This was all due to the dog owners negligence.

I must admit I have chased more deer than I have killed but it's only cause I not a very good shot. And let's not forget that deer kill more humans annually in the USA than any other wild animal by running into our cars. Hahaha!....Silly animals.

You can add me to the list of people who thinks the use of a drone to chase wild animals is juvenile and highly damaging to our hobby. It is what has gotten us kicked out of national and most state parks. So, thanks tclark333, for nothing.

juvenile and highly damaging to our hobby
Juvenile?, maybe......... I would've done the same. Highly damaging?, doubt it, it was only damaging to his drone as he broke a prop, aside from that, no one was hurt, but it is ok to hunt them down and kill them...

but it is ok to hunt them down and kill them...

I know of NO STATE in the US where you are not required to have a hunting license and are not subject to strict regulations regarding where you can hunt and when. You are comparing apples and oranges. And, besides, I am not advocating hunting them, either.

Reactions: dirkclod
I know of NO STATE in the US where you are not required to have a hunting license and are not subject to strict regulations regarding where you can hunt and when
I know you need all of that, all I'm saying is, you can kill them for sport, but you can't fly after them to get a good shot because new laws and regulations may be implemented?, that is really dumb isn't it?, just because it is illegal in some states/places doesn't mean it's a good law, it's in fact a stupid law, among many stupid laws we have, I'm sure you have to agree to this. How about this for comparing apples to apples and oranges to oranges, if you have never gone 1 mile over any speed limit in your life then I will just shut up and apologize to you and your views., we all break laws and do illegal stuff at point and time without causing any harm because there is no harm to be made, and if this op chased some deer big deal, no deer were hurt

I'm really not trying to start arguments, all I'm saying is, sometimes you gotta live a little, it is a cool video where no harm was done to the deer , except to his phantom

You can add me to the list of people who thinks the use of a drone to chase wild animals is juvenile and highly damaging to our hobby. It is what has gotten us kicked out of national and most state parks. So, thanks tclark333, for nothing.

I completely agree. Given that you were close enough to a road to see them, you also endangered other motorists. What if the deer had turned and run into oncoming traffic and hurt themselves and the motorists? Irresponsible. Disgusting you take glee in chasing down deer, tclark. Not very evolved. BTW - don't come to Michigan, it's illegal here, too.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm sure many people think hunters are evil but the reality is the money generated from hunting licenses pays for wildlife management. Pennsylvania enjoys one of the healthiest deer populations in our country and its directly related to good management that includes the hunt. Chasing deer does not have any effect on the big picture.
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/cs/groups/public/documents/document/dcnr_009335.pdf

I'm staring at 11 deer in my backyard right now. Yesterday evening there were 14 of them out there. Every time I step outside, they run. Please tell me, what should I do?

I'm sure many people think hunters are evil but the reality is the money generated from hunting licenses pays for wildlife management. Pennsylvania enjoys one of the healthiest deer populations in our country and its directly related to good management that includes the hunt. Chasing deer does not have any effect on the big picture.
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/cs/groups/public/documents/document/dcnr_009335.pdf
I'm not against hunting either, to each his own, it's just too bad we can't fly over them to see them in Pennsylvania and most other places I guess

I'm staring at 11 deer in my backyard right now. Yesterday evening there were 14 of them out there. Every time I step outside, they run. Please tell me, what should I do?
Don't step outside because you may "endangered other motorists. What if the deer had turned and run into oncoming traffic and hurt themselves and the motorists? Irresponsible." hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl