Debating between the P4 and the P4Pro

Reaction score
I have had a P2V+ for a couple years and am planning to acquire a P4. But I see the Pro is not much more $ and includes a higher resolution camera. As I understand it the camera is the only difference between the two. What am I overlooking?

If you can afford it, go for the Pro, as well as the camera, all round obstacle avoidance. Personally, I am most interested in photography, so the best camera is the top decision for me.
P4s will drop in price rapidly now.
I upgraded from a P2V+ earlier this year, the difference is amazing.

Another notable difference is the max range (3.1 miles v.s 4.3 miles).

It depends what u need.. I find I turn obstacle avoidance off so that doesn't matter to me. The camera is better and would love to have a pro but I am not a professional photographer so the p4 is more than enough in that area. As far as range goes I can get 3 miles easy with no boosters or anything and could go further if I had the stones to do it lol. So range on the p4 is more than enough. As far as price goes...in Canada the p4 pro is 2000 plus tax. Way too rich for me at the moment. I was considering the mavic pro but the fact that 1080p 60 frames is unusable was a deal breaker as I enjoy the increased frame rate. So the p4 is more than enough for the average pilot or hobbies flyer... The p4 pro is better but much more expensive if you can justify the extra $$.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT