Dead after bad crash.

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am a complete noob when it comes to these phantoms. I just picked up a brand new phantom 2 on friday night and as of saturday morning I had a broken phantom 2. I accomplished 2 great flights and on the 3rd I had a horrible disaster as I believe I had a fly away (or just a user error.. not sure). Anyways the gimbal is now completely dead... doesnt move, make sound or anything. After looking it over all of the connections are still in tact as well as the "gold tape" is still in one piece. The only damage appears to be the go pro housing was slightly bent. My question is.. is there anyway to tell if this gimbal is done or is there any way I can get power running back to it. I would think that if something was broken I would hear a motor trying to work or move but its just dead like it has no power running to it. Any suggestions.

I just had two gimbals repaired through DJI support. It takes a couple of days to get a response through email, and about 5 weeks for the repairs plus shipping time. Roughly $150 to repair each one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl