Dbs installed. Quick question

I also ordered thicker wires inside and outside RC. These wires that came with dbs are very thin.. especially internal wires.

Lähetetty minun SM-G930F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Same message: poor radio signal.

AC was like 30 to 50 centimeters away from me.

No issues after that when you remember to be atleast few meters away from AC.

Ah ok that explains my 1st pop up message, I was probably 1 foot away from it.

Do you get the strong interference message though?

Ah ok that explains my 1st pop up message, I was probably 1 foot away from it.

Do you get the strong interference message though?
I've never seen this strong interference warning in dji go.. Even I have fly my p3-4k in cities with tons of wifi networks etc..

So android have a home point bug and apple phones seem to cause lots of strong interference messages.

Sort it out dji.

So android have a home point bug and apple phones seem to cause lots of strong interference messages.

Sort it out dji.
Android version is now fixed. Version number is still 3.1.2 but no more home point bug.

3.0.1 still working better than 3.1.2 and gmaps included.

"Glitchi". LOL

Anyways. I get the same message if I start up mine in my computer/hobby room. It's a small room and I have 2 large metal wire rack type shelving units in here. Also, your new DBS has more gain... both transmitting and receiving. So if there is interference around, it's going to pick it up even more. Best thing to do is just to be outside, away from large metal objects and power lines. Then everything will be fine.

Reactions: Dazzauk
"Glitchi". LOL

Anyways. I get the same message if I start up mine in my computer/hobby room. It's a small room and I have 2 large metal wire rack type shelving units in here. Also, your new DBS has more gain... both transmitting and receiving. So if there is interference around, it's going to pick it up even more. Best thing to do is just to be outside, away from large metal objects and power lines. Then everything will be fine.

Thanks Matts, probably picking up the toaster and oven etc then lol,

Cant wait to test it, hopefully at the weekend weather dependent, nothing worse than being paranoid after a modification and not being able to test it, the strong inference message is driving me mad also

Ohh yeah .. Also make sure to always keep the panel pointed right at the bird at all times. Even if mine is only 100 feet away, If my panel is not pointing the same way, I'll get very weak signal. I mean, you don't have to be spot on like to a 1 degree tolerance or anything..... just in the general direction.

Reactions: Dazzauk
You cant upload video here right, was gonna show everyone what type of enviroment i was flying in, to get feedback on interference messages

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka