Damping unit is not the same as in the video

Reaction score
9693656370_766e086ae9_o.jpg

Hi

Just got the H3-2d Gopro Gimbal

Now when I am going to install the damping unit on the phantom it is not the same as in the video... so I had to fasten it - removing one of the plates.

Then when I was going to screw the arm onto it - the screw did not fit and it plate did not have any treads (I think that you call it in English) so now I cannot fasten the arm without buying Screws and nuts - and to be honest - that should not be necessary with a product that is that pricy???? or am I missing something?

I installed the new style H3-2D also. The video instructions are incorrect.

In order to fasten the gimbal to the damping unit, you'll have to pull the two plates apart, then put the two screws through the top side of the lower plate, into the threaded holes in the gimbal's upper arm. There was a little plastic bag with the correct screws (I think they were M2.5 x 5).

PS
I just noticed that, although most of the instructions are for the original style mount, Figure 5 in the PDF shows the correct orientation of the mounting screws -

The updated PDF is here - http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/zenmuse_h3-2d/en/Zenmuse_H3_2D_Manual_en_v1.14.pdf

Thanks...

Now it seem to work.. have not taken it for a spinn yet

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl