Cuckmere Haven in Sussex England

Reaction score
So I got up at the crack of dawn recently and decided to head to a place called Cuckmere Haven in Sussex. I wanted to get some practise flying the Phantom, and being that it was nice and quiet at silly early O`clock I could just enjoy flying it around and capture some footage at the sametime with the GoPro, its such a great peace of equipment and I absolutely love it. The only thing I dont like is the fisheye from the GoPro, but cant have it all, although de-fishing works quite well in Premier.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih9uUJXqxCM[/youtube]

Very cool video... You know... if you are using GoPro Studio... in the import screen... at the bottom... third button over in 'advanced settings'... there is a 'remove fisheye' option... :ugeek:

You are in a different league to what is generally posted here.

Disciplined flying, photography and editing.

10 out of 10

Thanks very much guys, and Grant, as RiverPirate says, 2.7k and 4k available although 4k isn't really that usable.

My goal is to get confident with flying using the phantom and then to work towards getting a license and perhaps upgrade to something like the DJI s900 so I can use a mirrorless camera as I would love to use this to coincide with my photogrpahy work. Although saying that the results from the GoPro and Phantom really have impressed me so far.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl