CrystalSky vs. iPad Mini 4

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
Here's a comparison showing what a pre-production 1000 nit CrystalSky displays looks like next to an iPad Mini 4:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you. Very useful. An age old problem solved.

As with my phones and tablets, I always buy a non reflective film to stick on which improves matters greatly. Are you planning on doing the same?

Reactions: deltamike
I have no trouble using reflective screens when flying in shaded areas or areas where the sun is not beating directly onto the mobile device screen. But, yes, screens with anti-reflective coatings are easier to see.

Reactions: deltamike
I've been considering buying the larger CS but I'm holding out waiting to see if or when someone comes up with a way to use 3rd party apps on it, I'm just uncomfortable being locked into the go app. By itself,,, maybe I'm wrong but without any options that's a lot of money for a single purpose monitor

I've been considering buying the larger CS but I'm holding out waiting to see if or when someone comes up with a way to use 3rd party apps on it, I'm just uncomfortable being locked into the go app. By itself,,, maybe I'm wrong but without any options that's a lot of money for a single purpose monitor
My thoughts as well

Reactions: hombreboricua
I have the 5.5" 100 nit is great in bright sunlight, the best feature for me is the HDMI out on the CS. I cable it to a 12VDC 15" HD Portable 1080p TV that runs off the power outlet in my truck or a Mini Max power Supply ( lasts all day ), set up a small folding chair & table to set the TV on, pour one of my favorite beverages and fly away, get a lot of curious amazed people that love to watch the FPV on the 15" screen, not to mention the many other features the CS has to offer, Love it, use it on both the P3P & Mavic.

The con is as mentioned above I can't use Litchi with it, resort back to my S5 device for that app.
But my P3P has the HDMI module installed so I can still use the TV with it, just not the Mavic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan