crooked horizon for 12 sekonds

Your video is private.

Hey hey, I have also had this issue on a few flights. Any ideas why this happens and how to prevent it? Thanks CZ

If you haven't done so already, try installing all available updates via the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant.

msinger said:
If you haven't done so already, try installing all available updates via the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant.

All (last) updates are installed.

After updating of especially fw, recallibration is often to be advised. Did you do that?
Regards. FA

aartsf said:
After updating of especially fw, recallibration is often to be advised. Did you do that?
Regards. FA

What do you meen with " especially fw"

Fireware upgrades do require more often recallibration than simple software upgrades. That is because Fw upgrades are more likely to interfere with the flight/ control characteristics and sw upgrades not.

I did severall recallibrations (transmitter, IMU) and for the flight a compas calibration

pegasusjan said:
I did severall recallibrations (transmitter, IMU) and for the flight a compas calibration
In that case I am out of rational options. Maybe/hopehully it was a one time only random event due to dirt in the gimbal or something like that. Keep us posted.
Wish you all the luck.[emoji106]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl