Crashed P3S

@Dennis3257, you just need to follow the path in the screenshot above. Your Phantom probably crashed into one of the trees on that path. It would be tough to guess which one since there are many trees and the height of the trees is unknown.
The terrain progressively gets higher the closer to the hwy. As a result the trees get higher (well obove the 67 ft. altitude you noted in the initial analysis where contact was lost. That'll be the location of my search today. The dense foliage makes an ideal hiding spot as it would probably put most southeast Asian jungles to shame. I've put that section off until now really reluctant to go in there. With machete in hand, off I go. Thank you guys. I'll let y'all know what today's efforts produce.

Dennis

I Just go back on line, any new news on a new day? ;)

Rod

I Just go back on line, any new news on a new day? ;)

Rod
I'm afraid not Rod. We had thunderstorms last evening that produced tennis ball sized hail and a few tornados. Coupled with my profession, there was simply no time to search. Public safety concerns ruled the day. I located a guy here in town that has agreed to launch his phantom to help search when the weather clears.

I'm afraid not Rod. We had thunderstorms last evening that produced tennis ball sized hail and a few tornados. Coupled with my profession, there was simply no time to search. Public safety concerns ruled the day. I located a guy here in town that has agreed to launch his phantom to help search when the weather clears.
Update
Going out to drive route once again to ascertain if our tornadic winds may have blown my drone into view. I have already ordered a replacement. I've already got a specific mission in mind for her. Thanks all for your help. msinger, Rod, Thank you. You guys rock.

Reactions: RodPad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT