Crashed P3S

You made it to b but then at c you stopped
[emoji1] "you stopped"? Hahahaha, thank you 13. I know exactly what, when, and how but I searched the obvious and came up empty. I created a 100 ft diameter circle around last reported location last night and about to head back out. Wish me luck! Y'all have a good day.

Where are u know in east Providence now.I have a phantom three standard?? World led love to come help or fly??

I'm kinda thinking it hit the second set landing on the top of the tree.
Airdata doesn't show much useful data. Please upload your Litchi CSV here and post a link back here.

Houstons problem.png

Do you have a screenshot of your waypoint mission?

Your Phantom started the mission at about 98 feet above the ground. At the last location in your flight log, it was about 67 feet above the ground (since the terrain was higher). If your Phantom continued on that path, it most likely hit a tree/house.

Do you have a screenshot of your waypoint mission?

Your Phantom started the mission at about 98 feet above the ground. At the last location in your flight log, it was about 67 feet above the ground (since the terrain was higher). If your Phantom continued on that path, it most likely hit a tree/house.
Thank you sir. I'm walking the route now. Will advise.

Day 3
The search continues. If anybody is close to Brown County and wants a ROI, message me. Let's get this party started. I'm heading to Walmart to buy a cheapy just so I can say "I tried"

Do you have a map that shows your waypoint mission?

Day 3
The search continues. If anybody is close to Brown County and wants a ROI, message me. Let's get this party started. I'm heading to Walmart to buy a cheapy just so I can say "I tried"

You haven't "tried" until you share your mission, ether this way
Mission Hub - Litchi or a screen shot that @msinger has asked for.

Rod

From a PM
"Ok, here's where I'm hung up. I can send the screen shot to the forum but how do I direct it to my thread. I've been at it so long now I'm about to call it. A night. Thank you for your help."

Dude I'm tired to, and my browser is about to crash.
5 mins on this post.

Rod

Here's the waypoint mission (I saw @Dennis3257 posted it in another thread):

96e8f3bd90708ecce645f0e565395a09.jpg

Reactions: Dennis3257
@Dennis3257, you just need to follow the path in the screenshot above. Your Phantom probably crashed into one of the trees on that path. It would be tough to guess which one since there are many trees and the height of the trees is unknown.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20