Crashed my P3S

Reaction score
After my rookie move into a tree, I replaced the camera wires, (they were ripped out on impact). Now when I try to fly it, (after all the preflight checks and calibrations) the camera does not look straight but to the left, and I can feel and hear the humble constantly pushing to the left. Also I receive the message on my GGI GO app...Compass error: Exit P-GPS mode. Is there anyone that can help this newbie?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

recalibrate your compass and IMU and also while you have the aircraft on a flat surface to recalibrate IMU, do a gimbal calibration. All of those functions can be found in the DJI go app settings.

recalibrate your compass and IMU and also while you have the aircraft on a flat surface to recalibrate IMU, do a gimbal calibration. All of those functions can be found in the DJI go app settings.
Ok yjander, I will try that, appreciate your input.

I did all that but still having compass errors and trouble connecting GPS.
Dji tells me I need to downgrade from 1.8.1 I believe to 1.7 not positive about the last digits but 1.8&1.7 I do know they said. Haven't done it yet but gonna try this evening. Good luck.

Dji tells me I need to downgrade from 1.8.1 I believe to 1.7 not positive about the last digits but 1.8&1.7 I do know they said. Haven't done it yet but gonna try this evening. Good luck.
Downgrade? Why does DGI say that? And are you having same issues as me? Please let me know how downgrading works for you.

I'm having the same issues. Downgrade didn't go as planned I wonder could it be that they tell me how to upgrade a pro or advanced. I asked the same thing. Why?The guy didn't sound too sure but said there may be a software issue. I don't know software from anything else so all I can do is what's suggested. I actually got a bit more help when I got ahold of hubsan.

After my rookie move into a tree, I replaced the camera wires, (they were ripped out on impact). Now when I try to fly it, (after all the preflight checks and calibrations) the camera does not look straight but to the left, and I can feel and hear the humble constantly pushing to the left. Also I receive the message on my GGI GO app...Compass error: Exit P-GPS mode. Is there anyone that can help this newbie?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Hi i would start over wipe all and reinstall DJIgo app,,recalibrate see what happens good luck:)

Ianzone, I actually did all that twice and still had no luck but I am open for any new suggestions I may even still try that option one more time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan