Crash with gopro4 wifi

Reaction score
The phantom 2 was at 25mts and when I press de rec/stop of the gopro4 remote control to stopped the recording the phantom 2 just went down. I accelerated and the motors sounded like they were acceleration but steel went down.
I have the mini iosd instaled. Can y check what happened?
Should someone (like the reseller) pay the repairs. Y got only 8 days before the crash.
Sorry about mi English.
Thanks.

You should NOT have wifi enabled on the GoPro when using on the Phantom....it will interfere with the control signal for the Phantom, and as you have discovered, it can cause it to crash.
I don't think you will get anyone to pay for the crash!

Reactions: santitimerman
The phantom 2 was at 25mts and when I press de rec/stop of the gopro4 remote control to stopped the recording the phantom 2 just went down. I accelerated and the motors sounded like they were acceleration but steel went down.
I have the mini iosd instaled. Can y check what happened?
Should someone (like the reseller) pay the repairs. Y got only 8 days before the crash.
Sorry about mi English.
Thanks.

Well you've what could have been or is an expensive lessen. Is there any physical damage to the P2??

I thought the Phantom 2 was 5.8 gh and the gopro wifi is 2.4. How is that going to affect anything?

See that's what happens when you start thinking you end up with a brain fart.

QuoTE="jason, post: 467947, member: 17618"]See that's what happens when you start thinking.[/QUOTE]
Thats no help. Am I wrong?

QuoTE="jason, post: 467947, member: 17618"]See that's what happens when you start thinking.
Thats no help. Am I wrong?[/QUOTE]

Yes you are wrong. A P2 NV operates at a frequency of 2.4Ghz as does the GoPro.and FPV uses a frequency of 5.8Ghz.

Thats no help. Am I wrong?

Yes you are wrong. A P2 NV operates at a frequency of 2.4Ghz as does the GoPro.and FPV uses a frequency of 5.8Ghz.[/QUOTE]
Wouldnt it have been easier to post this in the first place?
I since looked it up and found the info. Thanks for the jab though.

Yes you are wrong. A P2 NV operates at a frequency of 2.4Ghz as does the GoPro.and FPV uses a frequency of 5.8Ghz.
Wouldnt it have been easier to post this in the first place?
I since looked it up and found the info. Thanks for the jab though.[/QUOTE]

Brain farts can be catching. You were partially correct in your statement as all P2 vision products utilize as transmitter frequency of 5.8Ghz so using wifi to trigger the GoPro's on/off works safely

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan