Crash - No Image Transmission

Reaction score
My Phantom 3 standard suffered a relatively violent crash where the whole gimbal broke from the body. I reconnected the gimbal and checked the rest of the drone, it flies fine and at first shot video and had no trouble.
But in the first few flights it had progressively worsening issues with losing the image transmission signal, and now, if you power it up you might at most get a couple seconds before the signal vanishes again.

I've tried the various techniques to fix normal transmission issues to no avail, so I'm thinking the board in the board in the gimbal is to badly damaged?

Go into your DJI Go App, Go to the settings where you can change the WiFi name and password of the Drone. Give it a new name, does not matter what name you use, then change password. Exit out of App. Restart your Remote and Drone, then go and connect to the new name you used and password. Go back into DJI Go app and see if this fixes your problem...This is how I have corrected the same problem with 2 different drones that had the same problem.

Go into your DJI Go App, Go to the settings where you can change the WiFi name and password of the Drone. Give it a new name, does not matter what name you use, then change password. Exit out of App. Restart your Remote and Drone, then go and connect to the new name you used and password. Go back into DJI Go app and see if this fixes your problem...This is how I have corrected the same problem with 2 different drones that had the same problem.

No dice...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT