Crash & new (scary beeping)

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As I was flying today, the drone literally fell from the sky.. the results are bad. Broken prop, the battery was "ejected" from the drone, so was the GoPro and the gimbal... à part of the drone is also broken ...

Very angry/sad about that, I tried ever since to turn it on, with no props and as a result, it seems to be in a bad shape. I recorded a little bit so you can get an idea. Anyone has an idea wether it's completely broken or if there there is something that I can do ?

Video :

Thanks so much for the help

Nicolas

Hello everyone,

As I was flying today, the drone literally fell from the sky.. the results are bad. Broken prop, the battery was "ejected" from the drone, so was the GoPro and the gimbal... à part of the drone is also broken ...

Very angry/sad about that, I tried ever since to turn it on, with no props and as a result, it seems to be in a bad shape. I recorded a little bit so you can get an idea. Anyone has an idea wether it's completely broken or if there there is something that I can do ?

Video :

Thanks so much for the help

Nicolas

What were the results when the P2 was powered on were you able to start the motors or not? Have you opened the shell to see there was any visible damage? What part was broken other than the camera, gimbal and prop?

You haven't supplied enough information that one could use to determine what is wrong and how to resolve it.

Please use the reply button in the lower right hand corner of this post as it notifies the sender that you have answered or have a question.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94