Controller

Reaction score
Ok all i have a question for anyone that can answer.
Is there a controller that works with the p4
That is stronger than others?
Like the inspire or one of the p3 controllers?

Ron

They are not interchangable.

Flydog i had read where some flyers use
The older p3 pro controller or the inspire for the p4.

Bottom line here is no matter what you read, it may be possible with modifications to utilize other Phantom controllers, however that does not do anything for your original question. Unless you do your own controllers mods, there is basically no difference in transmission range for any of the Phantom series, excluding the Standard and SE.

There is a significant difference between the P3P, P3A and P4 Std controllers (GL300A - GL300C). This thread has some great information about which ones are the best. My P4 came with the weaker GL300C and I picked up a used GL300A on eBay and now have much better range and signal stability.

Enjoy the read!
-Stach

Reactions: DaveD
Bottom line here is no matter what you read, it may be possible with modifications to utilize other Phantom controllers, however that does not do anything for your original question. Unless you do your own controllers mods, there is basically no difference in transmission range for any of the Phantom series, excluding the Standard and SE.

There is a significant difference between the P3P, P3A and P4 Std controllers (GL300A - GL300C). This thread has some great information about which ones are the best. My P4 came with the weaker GL300C and I picked up a used GL300A on eBay and now have much better range and signal stability.

Enjoy the read!
-Stach
Thank you stach, i had heard this before, i just could not find the information.
Where can you get a battery for your controller?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl