Controller battery

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good supplier for replacement controller batteries? I need to replace mine. Thanks in advance.

I'm sure that you will get HELP because not too many weeks ago..a person asked that same question and a few supplied a few links ...so stay with US !

I'm sure that you will get HELP because not too many weeks ago..a person asked that same question and a few supplied a few links ...so stay with US !
Yeah I scrolled down through the post and didnt see any related post. I just bought this drone and it appears the battery needs replaced. It wont fully charge.

John...theirs a battery for it.....some here have gave the numbers out and as where to buy them..i have been looking since i seen that your back to point one....just give it time and i hope really soon you get a good solid answer where to buy one.

John...theirs a battery for it.....some here have gave the numbers out and as where to buy them..i have been looking since i seen that your back to point one....just give it time and i hope really soon you get a good solid answer where to buy one.

My wife has been on DJI support and of course they said they arent made and to contact them for solutions. Lol I know what their solution is. Buy a new controller. No thanks

Open the RC case.....locate the battery.....pull the plug out very carefully and remove the RC battery and take it to a local battery shop and get a EXACT Type replacement....I wished i know the battery's Voltage and milliamps rating....i would sure look it UP for you.

Reactions: John Bollinger
Open the RC case.....locate the battery.....pull the plug out very carefully and remove the RC battery and take it to a local battery shop and get a EXACT Type replacement....I wished i know the battery's Voltage and milliamps rating....i would sure look it UP for you.
thanks i will try that

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
The RC Battery.
DJI rem bat.JPG

Well I have removed the battery and have called all our local services and no one can match this battery. What has others done in this situation. It seems to be a common problem so I know folks havent just thrown their drones away because the controller is bad.

Robert is he on here or do you have any contact info? Is he in the States? Thanks so much

Hello John,
Heliguy are here in the UK you will find them on line, a totally professional quad copter company, I’ve sent my transmitter to them and had my battery replaced and other problems solved by them.
I’m absolutely sure you will be delighted with the service they provide to you no matter where you are in the world.
Since starting quad copters probably 6 years ago I’ve sent various things to them for repair, I had a programming problem, they fixed it and returned my transmitter charging me just the return post as, it was a minor repair. That’s service.
Robert.

Hello John,
Heliguy are here in the UK you will find them on line, a totally professional quad copter company, I’ve sent my transmitter to them and had my battery replaced and other problems solved by them.
I’m absolutely sure you will be delighted with the service they provide to you no matter where you are in the world.
Since starting quad copters probably 6 years ago I’ve sent various things to them for repair, I had a programming problem, they fixed it and returned my transmitter charging me just the return post as, it was a minor repair. That’s service.
Robert.
I sure hope so. That other site can not ship internationally. We apparently have no one in the States offering these.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka