Controller battery

Reaction score
I've been using an Air 2 but Thursday my 4+ controller should arrive. I plan to only use the Air 2 when I want better shots and the + for every day. Does the controllers battery need to discharge or can I just leave it alone?

the tablet used should have no impact on image quality, you may prefer the performance of one for the FPV experience however.

Controller battery does not need to be discharged to storage level if that's what you are asking. Your question isn't clear, to me anyway.

the tablet used should have no impact on image quality, you may prefer the performance of one for the FPV experience however.

Controller battery does not need to be discharged to storage level if that's what you are asking. Your question isn't clear, to me anyway.

Yep. I was wondering about long term storage of the controller.

It's much easier for me to frame a shot on a larger screen than the 5.5" that comes with the plus controller. When flying "just for fun" it's nice not to have the extra weight of the Air 2.

It's not just the weight difference, I think you'll find the P4P+ remote is a real convenience.

It's not just the weight difference, I think you'll find the P4P+ remote is a real convenience.
My neighbor bought one. I set it up for him while he was at worked. During a break in our miserable weather we gave it a test. Must say I am looking forward to mine. Hoping my Mavic ships soon. I'll have plenty of toys to pass my time.

Reactions: Techcop50

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen