Considering new Mavic

Reaction score
If I buy one, (who am I kidding) when I buy one does it get a separate registration for FAA number? Or would same number be good for multiple drones ? Knowing the efficiency of our government I'm sure I already know the answer.. Lol

If I buy one, (who am I kidding) when I buy one does it get a separate registration for FAA number? Or would same number be good for multiple drones ? Knowing the efficiency of our government I'm sure I already know the answer.. Lol

If commercial, you need a separate one for each drone. If hobby, you will have to follow hobby rules once they come out again.

Guess I should have said this is for hobby

I'll be honest, I really don't think I'll get rid of my phantom 3s. Even after all this time it still amazes me with its technology and ability.

Since you're a hobbyist, you just need to register once here. Attach that registration number to all of your drones (and any drones you buy in the future).

One registration number for all of your hobby drones. That P3S will collect dust after you fly that Mavic! :D

I have to admit my Phantom(s) haven't gotten much flying time since I picked up the Mavic Platinum a couple months ago. I need to go remember where I left them LOL

Reactions: Nickster
The FAA requirements have been reinstated? I thought they were thrown out?
thanks

Reactions: BigAl07
The FAA requirements have been reinstated? I thought they were thrown out?
thanks

It was tossed out because the FAA didn't follow legal protocol and simply "stated" it was law. Now it has gone through the proper steps and it IS law.
This explains the process of how a Law is created and how at the very end the President must sign it for it to stay alive:

And here is a VERY long and in-depth topic about it:

It's Official.. Hobby/Recreational Drone/UAS Registration is now BACK!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72