Connecting problems still....

Reaction score
Hello pilot's.....still having connection issues. Have done test, passed. P4 connected yesterday. Everytime I shut down it won't reconnect. I seem to have to redownload app every time....

Does your RC show a green LED and App show disconnected? If this is true then you have problems with your tablet.

Reactions: wutangdaddy
Try a new cable between your tablet and the RC. Also force-close the app and open it again, if it's just a connection issue between the tablet and RC it should help. I experienced similar issues when I was on Android, since switching to iOS I haven't had that problem.

Try another device to figure out the real issue.

Ok , not sure why, maybe phone over heating,but took it out of case and now have connections thanks for help guys.....

Delete everything you don't need on your tablet then download an app that let you identify and delete Bloatware, I had the same problem and sorted it by cleaning up my tablet. You're quite simply overloading it,
DJI GO 4 is a big program than needs a lot of processing power, if there isn't enough it won't connect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus