Confused over where photos, videos are saved

Reaction score
im using a Samsung galaxy tab a 8 inch. I have a 32 gig sad card in tablet and 64 gig sd in my p3a. I see some videos and photos in my tablet gallery and others in my Dji library on app. I am unable to make movies on the app and I cannot seem to plug my tablet into my iMac usb to upload onto computer as iMac does not see tablet as a usb device.
Any help on this is appreciated.

im using a Samsung galaxy tab a 8 inch. I have a 32 gig sad card in tablet and 64 gig sd in my p3a. I see some videos and photos in my tablet gallery and others in my Dji library on app. I am unable to make movies on the app and I cannot seem to plug my tablet into my iMac usb to upload onto computer as iMac does not see tablet as a usb device.
Any help on this is appreciated.
Your Phantom saves all photos and videos that you take onto the SD card in the gimbal base.
It also saves lo-res copies of the video in the app and up to 4 lo-res photos to go with your flight records to help you identify a flight.
If you want to get to the phpotos/videos you took, pull the SD card and transfer the files to your computer.

All photos are videos are stored on the micro SD card in the copter. Use a card reader or micro-to-standard card converter to copy your media to your computer's drive.

You should use the Go App to format the card before you use it for the first time. It's at the bottom of the main checklist/menu. You don't need to format it each time, of course.

All photos are videos are stored on the micro SD card in the copter. Use a card reader or micro-to-standard card converter to copy your media to your computer's drive.

You should use the Go App to format the card before you use it for the first time. It's at the bottom of the main checklist/menu. You don't need to format it each time, of course.
Thanks for the help. Should I use sd card reader to transfer to my computer as it doesn't recognize my tablet! I suppose if what I'm suggesting works, I would be able to upload hi-res videos to you tube?

Thanks for the help. Should I use sd card reader to transfer to my computer as it doesn't recognize my tablet! I suppose if what I'm suggesting works, I would be able to upload hi-res videos to you tube?
Yes. The Go App gives you the option of shooting videos in MOV or MP4 format. You can upload them directly, if you want. I edit mine with Adobe Premiere first, but it's not necessary. If you're planning to upload them without editing, your should probably shoot in 1080, rather than 4K or 2.7K. But that's totally up to you, of course.

Reactions: Wingman624

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl