Compliments of the LA times

Ironically for me it's a double whammy. I work in WeHo and live in the L.A. city limits. The WeHo one is more onerous, though.

original.jpg

Another couple of morons flying where they shouldn't.............................

bill_and_teds_excellent_adventure_still1.jpg

When asked for comment, they said, dude! Wait, what?!

There are some trail-heads near me as well as a nice little park that's not too busy on weekend mornings.

My GF lives in Simi Valley which AFAIK is okay. And... there's always my living room :cool:

There are some trail-heads near me as well as a nice little park that's not too busy on weekend mornings.

My GF lives in Simi Valley which AFAIK is okay. And... there's always my living room :cool:
I'm glad you got some spots, I live out in the country side so I got plenty of places to fly :D

Reactions: snowghost
Love this quote...

"he had been sitting on his home’s terrace, reading the newspaper in a bathing suit, when he heard a whirring sound. He looked up and saw a drone buzzing about 15 feet above him."

So he didn't hear it till it was 15' from him? :D

Love this quote...

"he had been sitting on his home’s terrace, reading the newspaper in a bathing suit, when he heard a whirring sound. He looked up and saw a drone buzzing about 15 feet above him."

So he didn't hear it till it was 15' from him? :D
Yeah, a good lawyer would put on a live display and get that thrown out!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl