Compass errors..

Reaction score
Ok so long story short my p3p crashed, thankfully all that was wrong was a broken shell. So I bought a new one and got it all back to gather and now it says " compass error, calibrate compass." But when I calibrate it says calibration failed.. I did a imu calibration, gimbal calibration, and everything else I could think of with no luck. Oh and the lights just flash red-yellow-green, and it beeps..

You either had more damaged in the crash than a broken shell or you need to check over your assembly work, paying particular attention to the cable connectors.

Ok so long story short my p3p crashed, thankfully all that was wrong was a broken shell. So I bought a new one and got it all back to gather and now it says " compass error, calibrate compass." But when I calibrate it says calibration failed.. I did a imu calibration, gimbal calibration, and everything else I could think of with no luck. Oh and the lights just flash red-yellow-green, and it beeps..
Go the sensors section of the app and check what's showing for compass data.
If there are numbers there, the compass is probably OK.
But I suspect you'll see a big fat zero which indicates the compass is disconnected.
Probably one of the fine wires in the landing gear is broken or the compass isn't plugged in to the motherboard properly.

Ok, sure enough, there is just zeros.... so I unplugged the compass and nothing changed.... so do the wires in the actual legs have something to do with the compass??? Like there's one leg with like 5 wires in it is that the one?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen