Columbus Ohio new Phantom owner needs help...

Columbus (actually Dublin / Shawnee Hills) here. Just got a Phantom 2 Vision a couple weeks ago. I've taken it out exactly once. Can't wait for the crappy weather to lighten up!

Toledo Ohio just got my phantom vision 2.... got it out of the box charged up calibrated ready to go now got to get rid of this freaking cold weather

Funnone said:
Toledo Ohio just got my phantom vision 2.... got it out of the box charged up calibrated ready to go now got to get rid of this freaking cold weather

Hi, I'm in Toledo too. I got my Phantom Vision 2 recently and was impressed with how easy it is to fly. But I had one crummy, um, incident, and want to have spare propellers for a trip. So I ordered several sets, they came today, but... I got the kind that need nuts! And I don't have the nuts! And I leave on my trip tomorrow!

How the heck can I get 4 nuts in the next 16 hours???

I'm in Centerville (just South of Dayton). I have a Phantom 1.1.1 with GoodLuckBuy gimbal for my GoPro3 White, which I use for FPV along with goggles, etc. This hobby is lots of fun, and I enjoy the tinkering aspect of it as well as actual flying. There are several Facebook groups devoted to the Phantom family, and those are a wealth of information.

Be sure to check out the DJI Wiki series, too.

Have a great flight!

I live in columbus! Just got a Phantom4! Newbie...still learning, and loving every second of it!

NE cbus here too, had my p4 for about 8 months now, love the thing, ive had it out a few times last month, weather is still so/so, but should be getting better here real soon!

If anyone has a good list of Columbus places to fly, I would greatly appreciate it. Everywhere I go seems to be a no fly zone for one reason or another. I was going to try B4UF app, but reviews are absolutely horrible. I'm thinking Hoover Reservoir soon.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl