CNN

I guess I'm on the wrong side of this because I do believe that a person has an expectation of privacy while in their own home. The woman in the video lives in a high rise apartment building, and living so high up has never felt the need to close her drapes. The court says that if you leave your window open, and people look in...that's on you. I'm not sure I agree with that, but I think intent is everything here.

Did the operator intend to see this lady sitting in her apartment? That the operator moved the craft after she took the photo doesn't really imply anything, his battery could have been low. That he left the scene once she became aware of him does not imply he was aware of her.

This is becoming a very sticky subject.

Attachments

• CNN2.jpg
    CNN2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 514
Issue has already been resolved. Drone operators where hired to take aerial shots for developer who intends to build a building adjacent to woman's apt. Drone operator called the police to verify. Woman was wrong but not nutty like the woman from the Connecticut debacle. :lol:

Unfortunately these reports will occur more and more. Especially in Seattle area after the Police drone issue in which they had to send it all back after media and public screamed so loud about it. The funny thing is most hobby set ups can't zoom in to get close ups. The news took a shot out of the lady's window and I could see tons of high rise buildings and houses. Did she ever think that if she can see out, that they could easily see in with a telescope?

Damon said:
Did she ever think that if she can see out, that they could easily see in with a telescope?

Too obsessed with drone for that to register I think, you gotta love the sheeple.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl