Close call flyaway

well I've had my P3P for nearly a year now and everytime I start up, on compass it says calibrate, I don't but why does it say to do it
Is it a square box next to the compass status? If it is that's the "button" you would push to initiate the calibration process. It's not telling you to calibrate it.

Reactions: 42FrankZ
Is it a square box next to the compass status? If it is that's the "button" you would push to initiate the calibration process. It's not telling you to calibrate it.

duuuu I should have known that, many thanks for pointing it out

thanks ray

First question is did you have a clear visual line of sight at 2200? Could you even tell within 500' how close or far you were using line of sight alone? Were trees blocking your view? Were you consciously beyond FAA rules or guidelines?

Last edited:
I had not flown very far . The bird was just going out of site. My phone went blank. It said Weak Signal. Everything was charged. I flipped the right lever to activate the RTH. I wasn't sure if it had activated. Then I heard it coming from behind me after a few tense minutes and landed. A little panic set in but it did return. I have added a parabolic antenna but still nervous of this happening again. I also purchased a Marco Polo.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94