Class action law suit against DJI ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we buy a TV we are told what frequencies we can use. When we buy a car we are told how fast we can go. Sounds like you just came to our board to complain

When we buy a car the speed limit is posted but the car doesn’t automatically shut off when it reaches that limit. It is up to each driver to operate within the law. Seems simple enough to me.

UAVs are new technology, when cars were new technology they had to travel with a person walking in front with a red flag.

True but the technology exists to limit our cars just like DJI are limiting our drones. Have you ever wondered why one of the manufactures don’t do it? Because no one in their right mind would buy one when there was another brand that was competitive in quality, options and price offered one without the limitations. The same thing will eventually happen with the drone market. Give it time.

True but the technology exists to limit our cars just like DJI are limiting our drones. Have you ever wondered why one of the manufactures don’t do it? Because no one in their right mind would buy one when there was another brand that was competitive in quality, options and price offered one without the limitations. The same thing will eventually happen with the drone market. Give it time.

Most high-performance cars have speed limiters.

Reactions: With The Birds
Most high-performance cars have speed limiters.

That can easily be bypassed just like the ones on my motorcycles. Mine were limited to 186mph. 5 minutes and a die grinder and I can run well over 200mph. Not expensive, no complicated. And if I had an incident at that speed I and I alone would be held responsible.

Just to go a little further I believe the mph limit has more to do with equipment limitations. My Camaro has a 155mph cut off where my friends Camaro has a 125mph cut off. The only difference between the two are the tires and wheels they came factory with.

That can easily be bypassed just like the ones on my motorcycles. Mine were limited to 186mph. 5 minutes and a die grinder and I can run well over 200mph. Not expensive, no complicated. And if I had an incident at that speed I and I alone would be held responsible.

Just to go a little further I believe the mph limit has more to do with equipment limitations. My Camaro has a 155mph cut off where my friends Camaro has a 125mph cut off. The only difference between the two are the tires and wheels they came factory with.

And you can also bypass the GEO restrictions with the digital equivalent of a grinder.

Sorry guys be we have done got off this members OP so I see no need in this one to go farther.
Want to get in his latest look here Phantom 4 grounded and locked.
Being he walked away from this at post 10 I am closing it .
Sorry .
CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart