Chiming In....

Reaction score
New member chiming in from Montana. Owner of a P4P for several years, part 107 UAS cert, PP ASEL/INST and own a Zenith CH701STOL Aircraft.
Seems like the best place to get info to keep the P4P current. It's a workhorse used by a significant number of commercial operators. I really had hoped DJI would keep that in mind, but alas.... we are just former customers. Such is the doctrine of obsolescence 😉

New member chiming in from Montana. Owner of a P4P for several years, part 107 UAS cert, PP ASEL/INST and own a Zenith CH701STOL Aircraft.
Seems like the best place to get info to keep the P4P current. It's a workhorse used by a significant number of commercial operators. I really had hoped DJI would keep that in mind, but alas.... we are just former customers. Such is the doctrine of obsolescence 😉
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Have you seen the quoted price of the new inspire 3 ~ $16k. DJI’s timing releasing I3 is to make the price of their M3 Cine seem more palatable I think. I have one, it’s great but not worth the $5,500 I paid IMO. DJI has forgotten us past p4p users (I have 2).

Here’s hoping a US based company can compete and give good prices but I’m not holding my breath.

Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Gagey52 and GFields

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl