CHEEP BATTERY ONLY 5 LEFT!

I ordered one yesterday, straight from DJI. I'm not risking a $500 bird so that I can save $20. I almost ordered a "Genuine DJI" from Amazon, but even there, some of the reviewers were saying they were fake and had problems.

Exactly !! Looks like a ebay turd alert!

If you have buyer protecting I wouldn't worry about it. EBay is pretty good about that
Yeah, a while ago China sent me a bad battery. They told me to return it at their cost for a full refund and I told them I couldn't. Then they offered me a $8 refund. Haha. uh, no, I said. Then they offered me $20. I said no. Then I filed a case with eBay and in it I said it was against Fed regs to ship lipos overseas, what do I do? and an hour later the seller refunded the entire cost of the battery before eBay even responded.

Well I bought one let's wait the 5-6 business days and I get back to you guys
Did you see where it says 14-43 business days? It's in their shipping terms and Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.

Last edited:
The seller has 1 positive FB. Run away. Run far far away.

And ZERO FB as a seller.............

that about says it all...I've got plenty of popcorn. Waiting for the end of the story.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Another warning sign for would be ebay users: All the purchasers of of any of the Battery Seller, have very low transaction numbers and many of the items purchased are Asian in origin. Could be fakes...maybe. It's just not worth the risk for me. If there was a problem, DJI would run like a stuck pig from any warranty issues if they could prove after market battery.

The real ones are on sale at DJI right now. $105.

And it figures.... I just bought one from them last week for $120. My life story.

I got the deal also from DJI also. This is one area where the risk is just too great to go 3rd party. It's not so much whether they work or not...it's opens a giant door for DJI to leave the building through if something goes south. It won't matter if the battery is perfect! Not worth it to save $29!

The real ones are on sale at DJI right now. $105.

DJI website still shows AU$259 for me. Maybe this is just in the states. So for me it was over $100 difference in price, not $29. We all take risks in life I guess. This is me being a dare devil:blush:

Ugh the drone comes Sunday and I ordered the battery just before the first post and all I got was a payment confirmation :(

They all sold after I posted this so obviously someone bought them... so any results??

Ugh the drone comes Sunday and I ordered the battery just before the first post and all I got was a payment confirmation :(

Ask eBay for a refund.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniac