CHEEP BATTERY ONLY 5 LEFT!

I'm usually a believer of "If it seems too good to be true, it usually is". This may be legit and original battery but my question is: Why would DJI sell these batteries to suppliers so cheap? If they are original, they would have to be provided by DJI right?

I hope it works out good for you.

Buyer pays return shipping to Hong Kong if it needs to be returned. Wonder what that costs.

It cost me $210 to mail back an 80 lb keyboard synth. Probably $8 for battery if you don't tell customs it is in the box. The customs forms were worse than the money to mail it to japan. I would have taken the partial refund if I could find the schematics to fix it. even the yamaha repair guys couldn't locate one for the model. Wasn't paying them $80 hr to poke around.

Few weeks ago Amazon had them for about $100 each. Keep 'watching' until price drops and you can get it then.

I ordered one yesterday, straight from DJI. I'm not risking a $500 bird so that I can save $20. I almost ordered a "Genuine DJI" from Amazon, but even there, some of the reviewers were saying they were fake and had problems.

On the other side of the scale.. WTF??? for a "working" pulled salvage battery $510. Not a half dozen of them, a single battery without the drone even.

DJI Phantom 3 Pro Adv Sta Part 12 15.2V 4480mAh Intelligent Flight LiPo Battery | eBay

Sometimes Ebay sellers will do that as a place holder when they run out of stock. It's easier and cheaper just to raise it to a ridiculous price so that nobody buys and then drop the price again when your stock replenishes. Ending a listing, then re listing costs money.

I ordered one yesterday, straight from DJI. I'm not risking a $500 bird so that I can save $20.

So are you saying you bought it from DJI for $62?? Because $20 more than what the original poster paid, which was $42, comes to $62. Can you share the link please? Thanks

So are you saying you bought it from DJI for $62?? Because $20 more than what the original poster paid, which was $42, comes to $62. Can you share the link please? Thanks

Sorry buddy. I just had emergency dental work done today and I'm on some good stuff right now. I should have explained further. I was talking about the ones you see on Amazon/Ebay that say "Genuine DJI" in the advertisement, but are 1:1 clones in reality.

Be advised: It's against the law to ship Lipos internationally from the U.S. That means you can't legally return them if you buy them from China/Korea, etc. It's likely the seller knows this.

Reactions: gvsukids
If you have buyer protecting I wouldn't worry about it. EBay is pretty good about that

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub