Channel Hack

• And also a way to change a Samsung note 4''s location settings to outside the EU or can I just use a vpn like HOLA to change the app to think it's in the USA?

Hey ****, make your own thread! [emoji6]

Fricken nerve huh? He must be on the malt....
But to try and take over you,re thread...
Geezzz those across the ponders..

Have tried and tried to do this channel hack on nexus 7 ll but no luck , have unrared file and put it in andriod data dji go file folder then restarted tablet but it doesn't seem to work, anyone know were I maybe going wrong thanks,

Hi stone thanks for video, I am using dji go app not dji pilot like in this video, but did everything the same as in the video but no luck?, does the country you live in have anything to do with it not working as it could be a legal issue?, keep getting no signal after 1.3.20 update problem still there even with the new 1.4 update was hoping to try the channel hack

Why can't i mark custom and change channel after channel hack, i see all 32 channels but it is only i auto
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1441745825.967639.jpg

What I done is installed DJI pilot 1.07 as this gives you the option to custom use the channels. But, before you begin change the region setting on your computer to US.

After I connected the mobile to the Phantom and selected a channel. Disconnected and updated to latest version.

It seems to work, but I do have a question. When I go to see which channel is being used, obviously with latest DJI Go App you only see channels up to 20, and I am not seeing the blue line of the channel being used. Does this mean that I am still on the customised channel I used?

Thanks

No it isnt connected in the image but it did not make à difference, same when connected
Maybe depends of the country sets on the mobile device or the gps position. As Mal ask should be good to find a way to avoid the country check allowing free custom channels everywhere.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl