Change p3s for p3a

The US service center is exclusive to B&H customers so it is not advertised for the public. It makes dealing with repairs fast and simple.

That is awesome news, I had no idea. So as a B&H customer if my drone drops I call them instead of opening a ticket with DJI? That is awesome.

It also makes sense as they have a boatload of P3A&P transmitters in there used section for 200 dollars. Probably from crashed drones that are not repairable.

That is awesome news, I had no idea. So as a B&H customer if my drone drops I call them instead of opening a ticket with DJI? That is awesome.

It also makes sense as they have a boatload of P3A&P transmitters in there used section for 200 dollars. Probably from crashed drones that are not repairable.
Yes correct, if you want I will PM you the Aerial Support phone number to speak directly to a technician if you have any issues. Just let me know.

Actually what is your point, you made a comment to my post...
Really... let me explain it so you can understand it.
My point was you don't have to go through Amazon or B&H, that you could buy directly from the manufacturer.

Do you work for B&H?

My point was you don't have to go through Amazon or B&H, that you could buy directly from the manufacturer.

Do you work for B&H?
I understand. My point was just explaining that it could be a lot simpler and faster if (hopefully it doesn't) the unfortunate happens and you need service on your product. Sure the prices are the same, but we all know the potential delays when dealing with LA. I give LA a lot of credit, they moved into a new facility about 6 months ago, their new facility is maybe 20 or so times bigger and they are growing exponentially cutting down the turn-around time significantly. But the truth is more and more people are buying DJI products and the need for support is also growing by the day.

Do you work for B&H?

I understand the benefit of B&H now. Just called them. If I have a warranty problem they will handle it quickly, and then take it up with DJI which is much faster than going directly to DJI with a ticket. Perhaps this will improve in time, but currently DJI's service is overloaded and some people have had to really twist arms to get service for what was clearly product failure and not pilot error.

I had a question about a microcrack in my P3A and I opened a ticket with DJI and that ticket is still open 9 days later with no response. Does not matter now because I exchanged that bird for a P3P but I could have just called B&H and they would have shipped me a new Advanced.

I understand. My point was just explaining that it could be a lot simpler and faster if (hopefully it doesn't) the unfortunate happens and you need service on your product. Sure the prices are the same, but we all know the potential delays when dealing with LA. I give LA a lot of credit, they moved into a new facility about 6 months ago, their new facility is maybe 20 or so times bigger and they are growing exponentially.
Do you work there (B&H) or just buy from them? I have boughten lots of stuff (not just DJI stuff) from them, they are a great company to deal with, especially if you live in the city.
And your right, DJI did move to a larger facility and they are doing a lot better on their CS. Lots of growing pains there for a while last year. ;)

I understand the benefit of B&H now. Just called them. If I have a warranty problem they will handle it quickly, and then take it up with DJI which is much faster than going directly to DJI with a ticket. Perhaps this will improve in time, but currently DJI's service is overloaded and some people have had to really twist arms to get service for what was clearly product failure and not pilot error.

I had a question about a microcrack in my P3A and I opened a ticket with DJI and that ticket is still open 9 days later with no response. Does not matter now because I exchanged that bird for a P3P but I could have just called B&H and they would have shipped me a new Advanced.

You are mostly correct. All repairs from crashes are done in-house, this is only after the flight data is analyzed and determined a manufacture defect. If user error there will be a fee involved.

You are mostly correct. All repairs from crashes are done in-house, this is only after the flight data is analyzed and determined a manufacture defect. If user error there will be a fee involved.

Yes that is exactly how they explained it.

Another vote for the Advanced. Lightbridge kicks the standard WiFi's butt.

Reactions: wooglin

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl