Case suggestions with a twist

Reaction score
I know about all the hard and heavy cases that weigh 12 to 16 pounds, float on water, are crush proof and will fly in the cargo area of commercial airlines. Been there and done that with my P2's and P3's but looking for a better way to go with my P4P's. Does anyone know of a case that will protect the aircraft while being moved around or in a commercial plane with baggage that has the lightweight construction of the case that the P4P comes with BUT has a bit more room for extra props, at least 3 batteries and some smaller goodies? No looking for a backpack, have two of those for short hauls but looking for something sturdier, under a ton and somewhat protective.

Hey, I can dream.

Andrew

I know about all the hard and heavy cases that weigh 12 to 16 pounds, float on water, are crush proof and will fly in the cargo area of commercial airlines. Been there and done that with my P2's and P3's but looking for a better way to go with my P4P's. Does anyone know of a case that will protect the aircraft while being moved around or in a commercial plane with baggage that has the lightweight construction of the case that the P4P comes with BUT has a bit more room for extra props, at least 3 batteries and some smaller goodies? No looking for a backpack, have two of those for short hauls but looking for something sturdier, under a ton and somewhat protective.

Hey, I can dream.

Andrew
You can put 3 batts and 8 props in the P4P shipping case. I just want a hard case to go around it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You can put 3 batts and 8 props in the P4P shipping case. I just want a hard case to go around it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I did see something exactly like what you're looking for. It was a hard case that the DJI rigid foam case just slipped in to. I didn't save the link though because it didn't have the extra room I'm looking for buy it does exist.

A

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl