Carbon fiber props

I have in the past 7 or 8 threads back have talked endlessly over this ridiculous CF suject that I rest my case on it now!.This is the proof of the pudding and if they were "inferior" props - tyres then WHY does DJI supply them in the box that you buy the drone in?Look at the pic and code,send it to DJI and ask them why do they put such crappy props in the box so that you now can damage your new "toy" as somone so indignantly put it.Cio.

Does your 'barcode' even look remotely like a DJI barcode?

upload_2018-9-19_18-51-12.png

Does your 'barcode' even look remotely like a DJI barcode?

View attachment 103670
All made in China M8t.AND believe it or not they are packed by DJI in the jolly old box in that packet with that BAR CODE.If you are so adamant that you have show me a Phantom Pro or whatever you took off the box bar codethen contact DJI and ask them if this is their bar code.All made in China you know china.And so much for there "cheap Amazon" made in China unbalanced junk.My drone's still flying on them.....and what's more over the sea where there is a lot more turbulence most of the time.And just so as to put this pathetic bickering of CF props doing this wrong,not doing this right,only surface coated(why anyone would want to ONLY surface coat them is beyond me !)To allay all your fears,haggling and time wasting go look at SwellPro.

What's taking you so long? :)
Nothing being reported I have seen other than your post I hadn't seen any problems .
Just
ms-33IYT4.gif
so it's still open .;)

Reactions: captainmilehigh
All made in China M8t.AND believe it or not they are packed by DJI in the jolly old box in that packet with that BAR CODE.
Why I'm a bit worried as I bought my refurbished drone from a bunch of sharks( unbeknown to me at the time) just out to get the money out of you and then drop you! And rob you!!! I sensed there was something dubious with the whole deal as many things where left out
But you still believe the props come from DJI??
Even though DJI don't make or sell hard CF props for the Phantom.

One man says to another: “You’re seeing double!” The second man replies: “Impossible. If I was seeing double, there’d be four suns in the sky instead of two!”

I can see this thread being reproduced in a psychology text book for university students. Classic avoidance.

Ok guys some want it closed and some want to carry on. Don't want to read it then stop watching it .
It stays civil it can stay open .Yes this horse has been beat to death and I will or another staff member will close it at some point .
Then another will start up . :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94