Carbon fiber props Drone World.

Reaction score
When a manufacturer post on their site and print on packing labels " use at your own risk" send it back. Drone World has some nice items and customer service is great. Bought some of the carbon fiber props for the Phantom 4 pro and today put $1700.00 in the trash. Props had about 2 hours of flight on them, drone was at hover mode at 200 feet and then back to earth in less that 5 seconds. One of the props just came apart from the hub area. No strikes or blows to these props. I like them at first and seemed to be a little more response to them but not worth the cost of your drone. Moral of this story.... Buy props that are made for your drone and not some other company that want stand behind them.

Thank you for convincing me to send mine back. My phantom fell out of the sky once and flipped over once with these on. In a nutshell, Droneworld basically told me if I am having issues it's because I am not experienced enough. I'll be just fine with the dji props, tyvm!

I have heard similar horror stories concerning those after market blades. Im never buying those...
Pmadren, was your bird a total loss? Sorry, that really blows. Drone World will take no responsibility for those blades or any issues related to them. Im sure they're just the re-seller.

Look at this on amazon and beware,,nowhere does it say these are carbon fiber reinforced ,,I bought them,,says DJI on package,,and carbon reinforced,,,probably gonna keep them and just try them out,,I will however write a review for them on amazon to warn potential buyers,,not as advertised,,,

Sorry forgot pic
e44a51545a1a23e40449426651d8cc88.jpg

I was really wanting to find the composite black props,thought I did,,but was miss led,,might still sent them back,,

Makes you wary when quads other than P3 is listed as compatible with the props.

Even DJI store says they fit all those other quads, they are DJI props,,just listed wrong on amazon,,,gonna have to contact seller I guess,,

Just stick with the stock DJI blades. There's a reason we don't hear these same horror stories using them. At least non that I know of.

Reactions: OOO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl