Captcha issues

Reaction score
I just tried to sign up to the Mavicpilots forum and I'm assuming that they and this forum are both run by the same folks. Tried no less than 7 times and got stopped every time by:

upload_2017-3-4_16-11-6.png

I work in I.T. and it is crazy that the thing that is designed to ferret out the bots is so poorly designed that it keeps legit users from entering. I've done dozens of these things and never been stopped by one yet. Maybe my wife is right...I AM a robot!

Update......I was able to successfully get in via MS Edge. Apparently, Chrome was to blame.

Last edited:
FWIW, I have Chrome, and Win 7 set to auto login to a few sites, this one, ebay and a couple others. Everything worked fine from day one, except PantyPilates. E V E R Y flipping time I came here I would have to re-login with email and password. A royal pain if you jump around to several sites when you turn the machine on, or come in from work. Only Phantom Pilots. I tried everything known to man and could not fix it, as it was on the PP site, not mine. Then, one day a few weeks ago, I clicked PP and was logged in miraculously. I looked on the XenForo site, and there are a load of complaints.

Yeah, I did a double take with that post too! :) Then I figured it was another autocorrect faux pa.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT