P3 Firmware Can't find v1.4.10 on dji site

Reaction score
My software is asking me to update to v1.4.10 but the DJI site only shows v1.4.0010 for the p3 pro?

thanks for the quick response so i just need my RC to accept it. keep getting that the firmware is the same or older version and fails.
P3 flies great but never like to have software telling me bad things

thanks for the quick response so i just need my RC to accept it. keep getting that the firmware is the same or older version and fails.
P3 flies great but never like to have software telling me bad things

No worries. I've had better success upgrading the firmware using the "manual" approach - meaning copying the firmware to the SD card then letting the Phantom load it to the motherboard....... Opposed to loading the firmware via the RC

See attached How to Update Firmware - look at first section "Updating the Aircraft Firmware"

-Jimmy

Attachments

• How_to_Update_Firmware_en_v1.2.pdf
    69.7 KB · Views: 272
My software is asking me to update to v1.4.10 but the DJI site only shows v1.4.0010 for the p3 pro?
Sorry, left out some 0's in my post. Btw I think I saw an errata sheet on the Dji website that said the controller did not need an upgrade if you had the 1.3.2 (probably missing 0's on this one as well) on both the phantom 3 professional and its controller.

Correct. The RC does not currently need updating beyond 1.3.2. That's the latest version.

The Phantom itself should be updated to the 1.4.10 (with more zeros) firmware, which still needs to be done (as before) by putting the .bin file on a newly-formatted SD card. The GO application's warning is merely your notice of that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl