Can't calibrate my ph3

Reaction score
Today i am on an island and i can't calibrate compass.I tried 50 times in different zones but i have the same error of interference with red triangle.Please help me

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

Today i am on an island and i can't calibrate compass.I tried 50 times in different zones but i have the same error of interference with red triangle.Please help me

You have magnetic or ferrous metal interference. Maybe the soil has ferrous metal content.

I removed all metalic object watch and phone and i changed various places and tried many times with no success.

I removed all metalic object watch and phone and i changed various places and tried many times with no success.

I wouldn't calibrate if previously you had a good calibration unless you have traveled hundreds of kilometers from where you last calibrated.

The soil is probably or rock on that island may contain ferrous metal.

Whitout compass calibration i can't fly?I see acceletation 0.01 0.01 it's normal?

I wouldn't calibrate if previously you had a good calibration unless you have traveled hundreds of kilometers from where you last calibrated.
If he gets a compass error and trys to fly it, you may be telling him invite disaster-- so be careful of what you recommend.:)

Whitout compass calibration i can't fly?I see acceletation 0.01 0.01 it's normal?

What are the MOD values?

I don't have compass error.I have p-gps safe with 16 satellites but i have acceleration with drone stop and i tried to take off and he is unstable then i have landed id and tried to calibrate compass.

I don't have compass error.I have p-gps safe with 16 satellites but i have acceleration with drone stop and i tried to take off and he is unstable then i have landed id and tried to calibrate compass.

If you don't have a compass error-- you may need to do an IMU calibration -- you can check the IMU in the app. Have you done one since you have had the Phantom??

Yes i've already checked imu and it doesn't need to be calibrated and i've calibrated last week.

Yes i've already checked imu and it doesn't need to be calibrated and i've calibrated last week.

Fly it close in and see if it settles down-- it should be ok it the Compass Mod shows around 1500-- be sure you have it in GPS mode-- It will say Safe to Fly GPS-- it if is in Atti mode-- you have to fly it and it wont be as stable.

In atti mode is unstable

Yes, so fly it in the GPS mode as long as you don't have a compass error when you start

What are the MOD values?
e6736e6d5d5acbf50e10197b5158feef.jpg
9dec621e64bb0a0bb633f9d82deea50b.jpg

These are my values and Aircraft is landed and i have acceleration 0.02 why? I've tried to fly with these values and is unstable with p-gps and 14 satellites.I must recalibrate IMU?

It's risky even trying to fly it.. I wouldn't even attempt it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl